Friday, January 1, 2010

Song Meme

Another Spumkin post imitation. I'm not a huge fan of the band, but I thought it might bring some interesting results.

Pick your Artist:
Devo

Are you a male or female?:
Mongoloid

Describe yourself:
Secret Agent Man

How do you feel?:
(I Can't Get No) Satisfaction

Describe where you currently live:
The 4th Dimension

If you could go anywhere, where would you go?:
Beautiful World

Your favorite form of transportation:
Strange Pursuit

Your best friend is:
Puppet Boy

You and your best friends are:
Through Being Cool

What's the weather like?:
The Day My Baby Gave Me A Surprize

If your life was a TV show, what would it be called?:
Peek-A-Boo!

What is life to you?:
Working In The Coalmine

Your last relationship:
Big Mess

Your fear:
SIB (Swelling Itching Brain)

What is the best advice you have to give?:
Be Stiff

Thought for the Day:
Love Without Anger

How I would like to die:
Shrivel-Up

My soul's present condition:
Jerkin' Back 'N' Forth

My motto:
Whip It

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Nice one, Justin!