Saturday, August 29, 2009

By Far, The Most Stupid Thing I Have Ever Seen on Youtube

I know this blog really isn't the place for this, but I felt so inclined. I could feel my brain cells dying as I watched... this. I advise not to watch it at work, school, or even home, unless the utmost discretion is used. Here, for all to see... is "Poopy Dinosaur".


There was even a sequel:

... And a third...


I might as well post this too, on the topic of stupid videos. This one actually amused me though.



I am reluctant to click "publish post", for it might damage the blog's integrity... oh well...

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I didn't change Logan and Kenny a lot. Just the name is all, the rest is pretty much gonna be the same. If anything, Logan's less of an asshole. The rest is all there!

Justin said...

It's OK man. They'll probably improve.

Assholes are very funny though.